Futurewise works to protect Washington's farms, forests and open space while keeping our communities great places to live.
FUTUREWISE 814 Second Avenue, Suite 500 Seattle, WA 98104
Board of Directors[edit | edit source]
- Jay Arnold - Secretary
- Margot Blacker
- Former Bellevue City Councilmember; past member King County Growth Management Planning Council.
- David Bricklin
- Land use attorney, Bricklin Newman Dold, LLC.
- Jeff Eustis
- Land use attorney, Aramburu & Associates.
- Bart Haggin
- Roberta Lewandowski
- Former planning director/manager for Redmond and King County for 25 years; was active in creating and implementing the Growth Managemetn Act locally and regionally.
- Bruce Lorig
- Principal, Lorig and Associates; Urban Developer.
- Mary McCumber - President
- Recognized growth management and transportation leader; former executive director, Puget Sound Regional Council (12 years) and Governor's Growth Strategies Commission; city and county planning manager.
- Henry McGee, Jr.
- Professor, Seattle University School of Law; active in urban justice and revitalization issues.
- Sandra Romero
- Citizen Activist; Former member Washington State Legislature and Olympia City Council.
- Bill Ross - Treasurer
- Principal, Ross & Associates natural resource consulting firm; former Commissioner, Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation.
- Dave Russell
- Lincoln Rutter
- Retired businessman; Founder, U.S. Check.
- Gina Stark
- Legislative Assistant, WA State House of Representatives, citizen activist.
- Will Stelle - Vice President
- Margaret Studer
- Board member Evergreen Islands; Advisory Committee representative on Silmilk Bay pollution; retired librarian and small business owner.
- Jodie Vice
- Planner, Otak, Inc. Specializes in non-motorized transportation planning.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.